- Majority of Older Americans Say Social Security Benefits Not Keeping up with Rising Household Costs, According to a New Survey from the Senior Citizens League
- Walker County property taxes going up 13 percent
- DGAP-News: Braas Monier with positive European volume trend in the second quarter confirming full year revenue expectation
- *UBS CUTS LEKOIL PRICE TARGET TO 40 (100) PENCE - 'BUY'
- Turkey says coalition to launch ?comprehensive battle? on Islamic State
- Service Notice
- DGAP-News: First half of 2015 for secunet: increase in revenues, improvement in earnings
- SEG Measurement Marks Ten Year Anniversary; Kicks Off New Educational Service Campaign
- LONDON MARKET EARLY-CALL: Stocks Seen Flat Ahead Of PMI Readings
- Slovakian Update
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Aug 05, 05:30 AM
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Mississippi Republican Gov. Phil Bryant has $2.8 million in his campaign fund, and his Democratic challenger in the November election is a truck driver who reported spending no money so far and who said he didn't even vote in Tuesday's primary. Robert Gray won the Democratic primary for governor over two candidates — Vicki Slater, a trial lawyer backed by much of the ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Aug 05, 12:37 AM
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — San Francisco general manager Trent Baalke said Tuesday night that the 49ers plan to keep Aldon Smith beyond this season and indicated the linebacker would like to re-sign with the team. "We're going to work hard to make sure that he remains here," Baalke said. Smith, who when at his best is one of the game's top pass-rushers, is entering a contract year after ...