- NZ takes 94-run lead as wickets tumble in day-night test
- The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman, illustrated by Chris Riddell - review
- State arbitrator upholds firing of Lakeville police officer over media leaks
- Transparent?s Gaby Hoffmann: ?The whole question of gender is so foreign to me?
- Pope Francis ? Wake Up! exclusive album stream
- UCO Musical Theater in Edmond gets naughty and nice for holiday season
- How Daisy Ridley went from bit parts to lead in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- This week?s best radio: war poetry for the computer age
- Pixel Film Studios Announces the Release of ProPanel Pulse - Stylized Masking Effects for FCPX
- Doctor Who writer Steven Moffat denies he has made show more misogynist
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Nov 28, 04:52 AM
Highlights from the weekly AP photo report, a gallery featuring a mix of front-page photography, the odd image you might have missed and lasting moments our editors think you should see. This week's gallery features Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert watching a basket by the Los Angeles Clippers; New Delhi's India Gate war memorial illuminated in orange to raise domestic violence awareness; and ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Nov 28, 01:52 AM
FULLERTON, Calif. (AP) — With three starters in foul trouble, Providence had lost much of its firepower and the lead. Arizona was on a big run, building a seven-point advantage, and Friars star Kris Dunn was on the bench for an excruciating 5-minute stretch. Coach Ed Cooley turned to Dunn, telling him, "Yo man, you got us here, we're going to ride your coattails all year." Dunn went back in, ...