- Gusty wind may add to weather risks on soggy East Coast
- Utah congressman announces uphill run for House speaker
- Gay former student of Pope Francis' speaks out
- Mainstream Portuguese moderates expected to prevail in vote
- Turkey says Russian airstrikes in Syria 'unacceptable'
- Cameron: Britain will get more drones to fight extremists
- Tip of the iceberg: No end in sight to migrant wave
- Not much solved on Sort 'em Out Saturday
- Iraqi PM opens Green Zone to all citizens
- The Latest: Andrew Luck inactive, will miss first NFL game
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Oct 04, 03:41 PM
ROSEBURG, Ore. (AP) — The latest on the deadly shooting at a community college in Oregon (all times local): 12:25 p.m. Families of victims of the Oregon community college shooting rampage and at least one survivor have attended tearful church services in Roseburg. An 18-year-old woman who survived the classroom shooting — Lacey Scroggins — was in the front row at the New Beginnings Church of ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Oct 04, 06:41 PM
PHOENIX (AP) — The Houston Astros are finishing fast and will be playing somewhere next week. Just where and against whom is yet to be determined. Collin McHugh earned his 19th victory, Colby Rasmus homered twice and the Astros beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 6-2 on Saturday night to clinch at least a tie for the second American League wild card. The Astros remained in contention for the AL West ...