- The Latest: Kasich takes to the airwaves in South Carolina
- Presidential contenders fight for minority voters in SC
- Greek farmers clash with riot police in pensions protest
- Ohio police kill man they say injured 4 with machete
- Russian Orthodox Church allowed to return debt in prayers
- House backs bill to ease calorie labeling requirements
- Rwanda plans to relocate Burundian refugees
- Japan stocks dive after Europe, US sell-off
- Saudi envoy: Aid groups in Yemen urged to 'be careful'
- Obama grants monument status to vast swath of Calif. desert
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Feb 12, 04:04 PM
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Right fight; wrong strategy. That's what many ranchers and sympathizers opposing federal control of public lands in the West concluded after the armed occupation of a national wildlife refuge in Oregon. For some, the weekslong standoff that ended Thursday with the surrender of the final occupiers has only strengthened their resolve to fight the government's control of vast ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Feb 12, 04:56 PM
CRANS-MONTANA, Switzerland (AP) — The slalom queen is back and raring to go after a frustrating two months out with injury. Mikaela Shiffrin even admits to feeling "jittery" as she prepares to throw herself back into World Cup racing on Monday in Crans-Montana, Switzerland — her first race since tearing a ligament in her right knee in December. The Olympic and world slalom champion only ...