- Cruz: Requiring women to enroll in military combat draft is 'nuts'
- Obama proposes $1.8 billion to fight Zika in U.S. and abroad
- Divers find 2 bodies, wreckage of small plane off California
- 'I was shaking all over': Cruise ship damaged during storm
- Bodies recovered off California coast after planes crash
- Police: 2 dead, 4 hurt in shooting after Mississippi parade
- Colorado's battle over tax limits could shape future growth
- Singular politician Buddy Cianci to be laid to rest
- Lead contamination of Flint water draws multiple lawsuits
- Pro-Palestinian hackers dump personal data of 10,000 DHS employees, ...
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Feb 08, 02:10 PM
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — It's been 100 years since New Hampshire held its first presidential primary, and it seems like some of the current candidates have been hanging around for nearly that long. More than a few started popping up a full two years before Tuesday's state election, and nearly all have spent recent months hosting town hall meetings, holding rallies and meeting voters. Here are ...
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Feb 08, 03:01 PM
NEW YORK (AP) — Denver's victory over Carolina in the Super Bowl reached an average of 111.9 million viewers, a number down from the last two years. Still, it represents the third most-watched television event in U.S. history. The Super Bowl had set viewership records for six of the past seven years. The Nielsen company said Monday the event was live-streamed by just under 4 million additional ...